History - St. Paul's Church, Kandy

Go to content

Main menu:

St. Paul’s College Kandy

About Us

This was established on 7th June, 1879 and was incorporated with the existing Parochial School. St. Paul’s College produced brilliant students, serving in various spheres of life, here in Sri Lanka and other countries, was taken over by the government in 1960.

Very sadly, in 1992, St. Paul’s College and the college hall were brought down to a heap of rubble, as the Temple premises moved its boundary fences to within a few feet of the walls of St. Paul’s Church on three sides.